Scott Walker (Products Finishing) presents Tony Revier (Uyemura) with his 2022 Finishing Hall of Fame award at SUR/FIN 2022.
Photo Credit: Products Finishing
Products Finishing’s 2023 Finishing Hall of Fame program is currently open for nominations. PF’s Hall of Fame program recogizes individuals who have been instrumental in the development and growth of the surface finishing industry. Nominees are considered from various coating industries including electroplating, anodizing, powder coating, liquid coating, electrocoating, mechanical finishing and vacuum coating.
Nominations are reviewed by a committee of industry experts and inductees will be announced in the February 2023 issue of the magazine.
Nominations for the 2023 Finishing Hall of Fame are being accepted now through December 31, 2022. Nominees eligible for consideration meet one or more of the following qualifications:
- The nominee has significantly contributed to the improvement of surface finishing efficiency and productivity through process or technology innovations.
- The nominee has established widely accepted best practices in surface finishing areas such as applications, product development, quality, safety, or supply chain and logistics.
- The nominee has set new standards for surface finishing in areas such as innovation, technology and industry education.
- The nominee has influenced, supported or advocated for the surface finishing industry through research, writing, activism, policies or thought leadership.
- The nominee has promoted and advanced the surface finishing industry through volunteer efforts in local chapters or national committees of related organizations.
Learn more about the Finishing Hall of Fame program or nominate someone here.