Leading IoT Device Distribution and Deployment Company Showcases 8 IoT Solutions with Interactive Demos
Warminster PA (January 6, 2022) CalChip Connect, the world’s leading IoT device distribution and deployment company exhibits at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas January 5th – 8th 2022 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Located at booth #10215 in the North Hall, Entrance N4, CalChip Connect featured its platinum sponsors Baicells, Kerlink and Semtech. “We’re super excited to have exhibited at CES this year, particularly with the support of all our incredible solution providers,” said President and Co-Founder TJ Rancour. “This was our first major trade show and to launch at one of the world’s largest technology conferences is certainly a pinnacle for our company’s trajectory into the IoT space,” he said.
Baicells is a leading manufacturer of fixed-wireless LTE and 5G equipment enabling operators to take full advantage of CBRS spectrum. Offering a full end-to-end solution from core to customer premise equipment, Baicells provides cost-effective, plug-and-play hardware solutions for those deploying private networks. Experiencing wide-spread adoption across the country, Baicells is shrinking the digital divide and providing internet connectivity for school districts, municipalities, indoor enterprise networks, and rural communities. “We are incredibly excited to announce our partnership with CalChip at CES,” said Boun Senekham, Baicells VP of sales. “This partnership will help push Baicells into the IoT space and give our operators the opportunity to help offload national telecom networks to spur the industrialization and adoption of IoT devices. I would invite any attendees at CES to stop by the booth and talk to our CTO, Jesse Raasch, for our incoming plans concerning blockchain technologies.”
Kerlink Group is a leading global provider of end-to-end connectivity solutions for designing, deploying, and operating public & private low power/wide area (LPWA) Internet of Things IoT) networks. Its comprehensive product portfolio includes industrial-grade network equipment, best-of breed network core, operations and management software, value-added applications, and expert professional services, backed by strong R&D capabilities. Kerlink specializes in enabling future-proof intelligent IoT connectivity for three major domains: Smart City & Quality of Life – urban operations, utilities & metering, retail & public places, infrastructure & hubs, health; Smart Building & Industry – buildings & real estate, industry & manufacturing, asset monitoring & tracking, and Smart Agriculture & Environment – precision agriculture, cattle monitoring & farming, environment & climate, and wildlife protection.
In addition, the booth will also host 8 leading IoT solution providers including:
- CrisisGo provides solutions for organizations to improve their safety while being a part of their community’s safety network.
- CoreKinect brings innovation to wireless solutions in a direct and straightforward way is unlike any other.
- Invoxia LongFi GPS Tracker is a stand along GPS tracker for cars, motorcycles, bags and valuables.
- Airica’s solution monitors indoor air quality and building utilization – for better health, performance, and well-being. This is how we create perfect places to work, learn and meet.
- TrackingForLessis the GPS Tracking brand of Embedded Works Corporation, a wireless technology distributor and integrator since 2004.
- DRONEDEKsmart mailbox is the first utility patent issued for drone package receiving and storage.
- Eleven-X delivers complete solutions that improve operations, simply processes and deliver value in today’s connected world.
- Vutility is the leading provider of real-time, high-resolution, energy monitoring solutions – enabling businesses to optimize their energy consumption and improve operational efficiencies.
About CalChip Connect
CalChip Connect (CCC) is the nation’s leading IoT distributor. Combining extensive supply chain experience with an intimate understanding of the market for connected devices, our passionate team offers access to the highest performing devices in the market today, available through a modern eCommerce shopping experience. More than just an eCommerce store, CCC helps IoT Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) achieve scalable distribution, by providing global warehousing, high-tech sourcing, supply chain management consulting, and upstream component sourcing. The Internet of Things needs a good hardware partner. Please visit www.calchipconnect.com