The Sales & Marketing Coordinator provides sales support and admin to sales & marketing team, as well as customer service & coordination of ancillary products.
- Organizes convention attendance and distribution of magazines, mailing booths and supplies to trade shows. Negotiates trade agreements to various conventions.
- Order & ship swag to give out at conferences.
- Travel to setup booths & materials and answer customer & prospect questions at the booth.
- Posts & distributes Agencies for Sale listings.
- Receives and follows through on the fulfillment of reprint orders.
- Provides analytical data (click reports, Google analytics) of campaigns to sales team when needed.
- Updates CRM with changes & notes when applicable and alerts sales team to advertising opportunities.
- Conducts internet research for sales prospecting.
- Fields a low volume of calls from the main switchboard daily and distributes them.
- Provides social media support for awards programs and events.
- Assists the sales team and the corporate office team as needed.
- Cross-trained in webinar hosting & sponsored content posting.
- Works closely with the Marketing Director & the Advertising Coordinator.
- Assists in marketing efforts as requested by the Sr. Sales & Marketing Strategist
- A 2 year track record of exceptional customer service. Some college preferred.
- Attention to detail and outstanding listening, research and persuasive communication skills.
- Must possess strong reading and writing skills.
- Must be able to lift, assemble and ship a trade show booth and associated packages.
- Fluency in online metrics and analytics.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in WordPress and HTML a plus.
- Experience with Sugar or Salesforce.com a plus.
- Experience in media a plus.
- Experience with Asana (or other project management) a plus.
- Experience with Filemaker a plus.
- Experience with social media management a plus.
- Ability to work remotely. CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME ZONE preferred.
Salary Range: $40k-$45k
To apply: Email cover letter (or intro email) & resume to: email@example.com
About Wells Media Group, Inc.
Join our team of creative people who love to build new things, and who respect our customers and each other!
We’re a stable, fast-growing San Diego headquartered media company with employees across the globe; primarily in the U.S. We serve the property/casualty insurance industry with news and information in a variety of formats. Our values: Integrity; Strong Work Ethic; Creativity; Innovation; World Class Marketing; Excellent Customer Service; Continuous Improvement; Honesty; and Employee, Customer and Community Appreciation. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including a 401k and profit sharing program. Are you a star? Come work with Wells Media Group!